Friday, November 7, 2008

Loving Lately: Nico's Style on Lipstick Jungle

Nico from Lipstick Jungle is my daily style inspiration for work for the following reasons...

1. She looks fabulous all the time
2. Her outfits are generally like 3 or 4 pieces (sheath dress, huge jewlery, bag, shoes... period. How easy is that?)
3. The colors and shapes are always dead on without being super trendy or a lot of work
Simple and stylish. Perfect!

Check out some of my faves...

Black sheath dress, huge multi-strand gold necklace (maybe the Tom Binns on I posted yesterday or maybe this or this) and heels. 


Coral cashmere sweater and chunky coral necklace.


Navy cap sleeved dress with huge stone necklace.




I got this necklace last night (at Filene's Basement, in case you are curious) which I will be pairing with jewel neck sweaters and dresses... very Nico on a budget!



No comments: