Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall and Winter Style

So every fall and winter we all flock to brown, burnt orange, brick red and evergreen... normally there are my favorite colors and I wait all year for fall just to wear these colors in all their glory, particularly in the form of wool and tweed. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Well, this year, I am changing it all up. My look this season is composed of gray, black, ivory and ballet pink, in the form of pencil skirts and fitted shift dresses topped with cashmere and wrap sweaters.  Is there anything better then satin, lace and cashmere? 

Here is some of my inspiration:


Who doesn't love Kerry Washington?

I maaaaay not wear the leather leggings, but I like the feel of this look.

So here are some pieces that I am looking at for this...

Winter Fab by Pretty_Fab


No comments: